“FLEXIBLE Essentials” Fall Protection Training
Course duration: 4.5 Hours
- This course is excellent for operators using aerial lifts
- This course is based on Fall Protection Group training materials
- Informs participants on WorkSafe BC regulations regarding fall protection systems and the proper use of fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards.
Course times: Monday to Friday, 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Saturday or Sunday as early as 6 a.m. to 10:30 A.M.
Providing FLEXIBLE training options to making it easier to accommodate busy schedules !
Training schedule: Saturday or Sundays (excluding Statutory Holidays).
Available class times as early as 6 am and 6 pm.
Follow these easy steps to book your program: 1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text to (604) 316-5240 with your preferred date and time.
2. We will confirm if that date and time slot is available.
3. We will book it and confirm your program by email or text.
4. Attend on the schedule day; arrive 15 minutes prior to program commencement.
5. Allow yourself a full four and a half hours to complete the training.
6. Documentation will be issued once payment has been received.